Who can join RIT-AI?
- RIT-AI is open to any undergraduate or graduate student at RIT.
- We are open to all majors, year levels, and experience levels.
- We are always looking for new majors to be part of our community.
- Our primary focus is computing, and we will use programming languages such as Python in our club workshops.
Machine Learning is the future of computing, we invite you to join us.
RITficial Intelligence is open to all undergraduate and graduate students at RIT. Meetings during the semester are at 7:00 P.M. in Thomas Gosnell Hall, room 2400 every Wednesday. If you are interested in joining RIT-AI, you can join our slack channel and our campus Group.
RITficial Intelligence uses slack as our primary form of communication. In addition to our mailing list through Campus Groups, all major announcements are posted to the General channel of our Slack.
- Develop and apply techniques currently utilized in the field of AI
- Build your resume with projects that show your passion for AI
- Multidisciplinary experience working with team members from different schools and majors
- Weekly meetings on Wednesdays at 7pm in Golisano room 2400.
- Special guest lectures from RIT faculty and outside guests.
- Social events with free food and activities